The work on the remaining Battle of Moscow content continues according to plan and the next update will bring you the final, 10th, aircraft of BoM project: German bomber Ju 88 A-4. Moscow map is closer and closer to its final look and the work on the campaign continues as well. Therefore, we plan to finish the entire project in time and release it to you this spring.
5. Multiplayer server hangup with "void SysOrientedTrail::drawNormal" error fixed (it was caused by large number of vehicles nearby).
6. Plane gunners won't die anymore when its pilot bails out (bug introduced in 1.106).
7. Joystick ID preservation system improved, should work for 3+ controllers.
8. Critical speed (when rudder and ailerons start to shake) increased for all Bf-109 modifications (based on German test report and several pilot memoirs).
9. IL-2 gun sight moved closer to pilot.
10. I-16 PAK-1 gun sight corrected (outer ring changed to 0.140 of distance).
11. MC.202 gun sight corrected (dots position).
12. Backup sight on MC.202 corrected (so it will look round from pilot seat).
13. MC.202 gun sight damage corrected.
14. AN-4 compass on Pe-2 bombers is now illuminated.
15. Rocket launch button added to both Pe-2 planes.
16. Breathing systems corrected on all Soviet aircraft (altitude indicator).
17. All non blow back action turret weapons can be reloaded even if there is no misfire and magazine isn't empty.
18. Missing left wheel brake sound added to Pe-2 and He-111 planes.
19. Server list won't blink in some cases.
20. Entry fields in QMB setup window now aligned vertically.
21. Information panel now works correctly for player manning a turret of another player tank in multiplayer.
22. Minimap now restores correctly after closing fullscreen map by pressing Esc.
23. Standard map lines colors corrected: 10,0,0 - enemy color; 0,0,10 - ally color (for mission designers).
24. It is now impossible to select incompatible unlocks in plane setup, resulting in an empty loadout selection list.
25. AI gunners engage targets at large distance, but conserve ammo when there are less than 150 rounds left.
26. AI tanks and artillery choose correct ammo when engaging player tank.
27. AI planes can aim rockets during stronger side wind.
28. German bomb detonators now function correctly when dropped from extremely low (5-10 m) altitudes.
29. Bombs roll correctly after being dropped.
30. Pe-2 bombs located in engine gondolas now disappear correctly in an event of a wing loss.
31. Now you can watch a rocket during its flight just like a bomb - by pressing F6.
32. Large German bombs can be seen correctly through Ju 87 floor hatch.
33. Forest tiling made less apparent.
34. Roadside trees near Trudolubyje airfield removed.
35. Bumpy terrain flattened on several Stalingrad map airfields (where reported by players).
36. Yak-1 landing gear cover no longer floats in the air after wing loss.
37. Hit effects corrected, they appear closer to a fast moving plane.
38. MiG-3 3D model corrected.
39. It's no longer possible to load both types of ammo into player tank gun simultaneously.
40. Multiplayer difficulty presets correctly affect points awarded to players.
41. Bf 109 F-4 and G-2 wheels color corrected.
42. Damaged MiG-3 is now correctly visible from large distance.
43. Bomb racks positions corrected for all Bf-109 and Fw-190.
44. Added additional logging information to find a cause for random game crash with error message about memory address. If you encounter such problem, please make a screenshot, close the error window and the game and send us the <game_folder>\data\_gui.log file (don't run the game again before you send it since it is wiped on each game launch).